I hope your New Year is off to a great start. So here we are again back in the blog biz. It took a bit longer than I expected but we managed to get through the reconstruction period without too many scars. It’s pretty much the same format and the same routine on a new site.
With the election over, thank goodness we’ll try to ignore the daily battles in Washington. Here’s a sample of what we’ll be posting in the weeks ahead:
- A catch up on my Favorite Movies (one of our most popular blogs) and my picks on the best movies of 2012.
- A short history of A Small Beginning – about the early days of the civil rights movement of UCONN.
- Six things new employees should be told from our guest columnist, Allan Starr.
- The great family debate – you’ll never guess what it was about.
- Something between Red and Blue – an expansion on an idea I’ve mentioned before on a way to breakthrough our legislature logjam.
In general, the posts will alternate between three different categories. The first area will be personal stories. The second area will be management related. The third category will be important issues on non-political as I can make them.
I hope you’ll open and read the posts that interest you, your comments will always be welcome and encouraged.