Here are a few thoughts to set you off for 2014.
A good life is simple – all you have to do is:
- Find something to do.
- Have something to look forward to.
- Have someone to love.
How hard are you willing to work and what price are you willing to pay in order to achieve success?
The past is history. The future is a mystery. The present is a gift to savor and enjoy.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.
An optimist believes we live in the best of all worlds. The pessimist fears this is true.
When two people in business always agree, one of them may be unnecessary.
The future ain’t what it used to be.
In the next month…
- Take time to work, it is the price of success.
- Take time to think, it is the source of power.
- Take time to play, it is the secret of perpetual youth.
- Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom.
- Take time to love and be loved, it is the privilege of the gods.
- Take time to share, life is too short to be selfish.
- Take time to laugh, laughter is the music of the soul.
And one final thought: Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up you’d better be running.
I hope 2014 will be a super year filled with good health and happiness, as well as continuing success in all your endeavors.