“If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.”
- If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally…you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion…something is amiss!
- If the only school curriculum allowed to explain how we got here is evolution, but the government stops a $15 million construction project to keep a rare spider from evolving to extinction…sure makes you wonder!
- If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government…
- If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt…where is the sense of it?
- If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounch soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat…what are we thinking?
- If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped-searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched…this is political correctness out of control.
If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more…you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.